The Peninsula Saddle Club offers year-round horse camping. For an enjoyable getaway on the beautiful Long Beach Peninsula, load up your horses and come on down.
We are located on 10 beautiful acres with a large arena and track. Use this to warm up your horses before heading down to ride on 28 miles of sandy beach. You can ride from the grounds or trailer to the different beach approaches.
We have pens and corrals that can be reserved with a 3 day’s notice before arrival or it will be first come, first serve. You can also come with your own portable pens. We have dry camping only with no hookups. We also have restroom facilities, but no showers. Showers are available at different locations in the area.
We are closed to horse camping during our annual rodeo which is held on the last weekend in July and during the Junior Rodeo weekend the first weekend in August.
For questions concerning camping or reservations, contact Diann Wallin at 360-642-2829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PENINSULA SADDLE CLUB CAMPING RULES
- During burn bans, ONLY small, contained cooking fires are allowed.
- No electrical hookups allowed. No water hookups allowed.
- No off road vehicles (atv’s, dirtbikes, 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, etc.).
- Dogs should never be unattended. Keep all dogs on lead or tied to your vehicle at all times. Please clean up after your dog.
- Do not bathe horses or any vehicles, especially horse trailers.
- No turning horses out in the arena. It is to be used for riding purposes only.
- No make-shift corralling allowed. No tie-out of horses allowed. Do not place horses in area behind grandstands. Commercially designed portable fencing is OK. No loose horses.
- Horses may not be boarded without the owners camping overnight on the property.
- Pasture fence on North side is not PSC property. Do not connect portable fencing to it.
- Keep gates closed. Turn off water. Put out fires. Clean up after yourself. Please place trash in green container at the front gate.
- You will be Liable for any damages caused by you and/or your animals. Any damages to PSC property will be billed for accordingly. Vandalism is a crime and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.